Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bridal Jewelry on a Budget

Eleven years ago my husband and I eloped and were married in the Reverend's living room with her husband as our witness. It was a total spur of the moment adventure...and probably the first and last spontaneous moment of my life. Do I sometimes regret not having a real wedding with all of our family and friends...sure. Am I thankful for all of the money we saved? Absolutely!

Because I'm a frivolous person myself, I decided to design a line of bridal jewelry for brides on a budget. Here is a sample of some of my designs that are popular for weddings.

The Heirloom pearl initial charm bracelet makes the perfect accessory for bridesmaids. Each bracelet is $18, but I will give a discount for 5 or more bracelets ordered.

These cuff links are made from small aluminum working compasses mounted to silver cuff link blanks. These would be a wonderful groom or groomsmen gift! These are $18 each.

Every bride deserves to feel glamorous on her special day, and what better way then with these Retro Glam vintage rhinestone earrings. Available for $20.

Going for a romantic vintage feel? These sweet white rose earrings are a perfect fit and are only $10.

Another wonderful option for vintage inspired weddings is this chic Victorian Elegance necklace. This would be beautiful for a bride or her bridesmaids. Available for $24.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

beautiful pieces!

Danielle said...

Gorgeous! The White Rose earrings and Victorian Elegance necklace are my absolute favorites! In fact, I think they would even look awesome worn together!