Sunday, June 14, 2009

Anniversary Sale!



I am celebrating my 2nd year on Etsy and want to thank everyone that has been a customer, followed my shop, or encouraged me along the way. Through June 30, 2009 I am offering a discount of 30% off everything in my shop. In order to receive your discount, just mention discount code "anniversary30" in the message to seller at checkout. Please note that Etsy does not have an automated discounting system in place. I will manually adjust your cost when I receive your message and send you a revised invoice. If you prefer to complete the checkout and pay without waiting for an invoice, then I will promptly refund your discount through Paypal.

Thanks so much for a wonderful two years! I look forward to what the next few years have in store for me and can't wait for all of the new friends I will make along the way. All the best to you!

No comments: