Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Crazy About Rings!





One of the newest additions to my Etsy shop is rings. I just love them! They are such an easy and fun accessory to add a little bit of fun to your wardrobe. I've created several different styles. Some of them are made with my favorite vintage floral cabochons. I've also created one with text from a vintage dictionary mounted under a glass gem. I plan on making some more like this soon with different words. The newest rings added to my shop are some fun rhinestone ones. I purchased the vintage ring settings from one of my favorite suppliers about 6 months ago without even knowing what I would do with them. I was so excited when I discovered that some vintage rhinestones that I had purchased fit perfectly in them! All of these rings are currently available in my shop
http://outoftheblue.etsy.com/ and they range in price from $8-$10.

No comments: