Monday, August 24, 2015

New Vintage Finds at Hoot's House

I am an estate sale junky! I'm especially a sucker for ones that make me feel like I'm taking a step back in time as soon as I enter the home. This weekend I went to an amazing sale that was absolutely filled with all kinds of vintage goodies! I'm in the process of listing my fun finds on my vintage Etsy shop, Hoot's House. Here's what I've listed so far:
These gorgeous retro curtains are amazing! The colors are so vibrant and the pom pom detail on the bottom is to-die-for.
This sale had lots of vintage children's clothing with the tags still on. These are some of my favorites. How incredible are those funky pants?! You can view the entire vintage kids section on my shop.
Finally, I picked up this beautifully detailed vintage brass elephant figurine. Perfect for a door stop, paperweight, or just for good luck!

No comments: