Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Badminton anyone?

My kids absolutely love being outside. Me, not so much. However I recently purchased a badminton set for us and we have been loving it! We don't really play by the rules...we like to challenge ourselves to see how many hits back and forth we can get in a row. I'm proud to say that my husband and I are the reining champions at 38 :)

Here are some fun badminton themed items I found browsing Etsy recently. The last one cracks me up because it reminds me of my husband...he is willing to sacrifice his body anyway necessary in the name of badminton. It is rather funny but scary watching my 41 year old husband diving 6 feet across the lawn and landing face first in the ground just to hit the shuttlecock.

Spalding Carlton Plastic Shuttlecocks by echoart

Vintage Olympic Sporting Goods Badminton Racket by toanlaja

Shuttlecock belt buckle by littlegreenthings

Badminton Casualty Limited Edition Print by LouisaArmbrust

1 comment:

i love love said...

i missed playing badminton..i started playing it since i was in third grade..i so love this sport - the health conscious chic