Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fun With Old Dictionaries



I recently pulled out a couple of my old dictionaries that have been collecting dust and decided to make some fun new jewelry with them. I browsed through them and clipped out fun and inspirational words. I mounted the words behind oval glass cabochons and then set them in silver plated bezels. I then took the bezels and created pendants and rings with them. Aren't they fun?! Some of my favorites are: laugh, survivor, kind, chocolate, craft, and vintage. They are available at Out of the Blue for $12(rings)and $15(necklaces)each.

1 comment:

Sange said...

A young poet came to the magazine editorial office and said to the editor:
- I'm sorry! I made a mistake and sent you the foodstuff bill instead of my poem.
-I thought it was a poem in modernistic language and sent it to the printing house - replied the editor.


sell domainssend free sms1/4