Wednesday, November 19, 2008

F is for Flowers

I love flowers...roses, tulips, daisies, gardenias...I love them all! When I think of flowers, I usually think of bright colorful blooms. However, I found these floral beauties on Etsy that I really love for their more neutral subdued tones.


I absolutely love everything in Moxieandoliver's shop and I swear one day I am going to treat myself to one of their lovely leather items! This purse is an investment at $420, but you will no doubt love it and use it for many years to come.


These vintage framed floral prints from jenscloset are so sweet! These would make such a wonderful addition to your cottage decor and they are a steal at $12.50.


This little floral dress from aprilscott is adorable and would be so cute with a turtleneck and leggings for the winter. It is $34 and is available in sizes from newborn to 4T.

1 comment:

jenscloset said...

Oh wow! Thanks for including my pretty prints in your blog! Love that bag!!