Monday, August 31, 2015

What's New at Out of the Blue

Now that my kids have been back in school for a week, I've been busy getting back in the swing of things after a lazy summer. I've been working on lots of new designs for my Etsy shop, and I'm in the process of photographing and listing things a few items at a time. Here are three pieces I just added today. Hope you love them!
This cute charm necklace features a vintage pearl cage charm on a gold plated chain. Simple and sweet, this necklace is perfect for a simple t-shirt and jeans or layered with other necklaces to create a true statement piece.
My dictionary word jewelry is always a hit for a unique personalized gift! My latest addition is this oval antiqued silver locket with a dictionary word center. You get to choose the word, making this truly a one of a kind gift.
Finally, tassel necklaces have been seen everywhere this year! This is my take on the trend...a vintage silver chain tassel has been added to a gorgeous turquoise bead chain necklace. Love this!!

No comments: